Saturday 1 December 2012

Renovations



Over the past week I have been renovating The Garret. Although I have managed this without taking the site down completely I am aware this may have caused some disruption to access so apologies to any-one experiencing any difficulties accessing certain pages.

In an effort to improve the functionality of the site I have tidied up the navigation and improved and updated the Books page. You will notice two new tabs have appeared to replace some of the superfluous ones. The Bookstore is a fully functioning portal to browse and/or purchase my books and those that have inspired and informed me over the years.

The Soapbox is intended to be an extended 'ED OP' page, a place for me to express my view of current events. Any-one reading the content should be aware that any opinions expressed are entirely my own and I make no apology for them.

Go explore...



No comments:

Post a Comment